The lovely Maddie over at God’s Little Pencil tagged me in the Tag of Happiness (I now have the Happy song stuck in my head)! With school starting on Monday, six college courses, and the question “what have I done” running through my head, I decided this was the perfect time to not think of a post topic. Thanks a mil. to Maddie for doing that for me! Bless you!
I also think it’s perfect timing so that we can get to know each other now that I can respond to you (the ban has been lifted and took my childhood with it)! So let’s get to it:
Songs That Make Me Happy (okay, so I cheated + listed artists instead; sue me):
- Basically anything on my Spotify playlist, creatively entitled Amasian Jam.
- Eve Ai
- One OK Rock
- The GazettE
- Alice Nine
Books That Make Me Happy:
- Pride & Prejudice // Jane Austen
- Love & Freindship // Jane Austen <– No, that is not my typo.
- The Silmarillion // J.R.R. Tolkien, a.k.a. The Master
- The Children of Hurin // J.R.R. Tolkien
- Anything by Tolkien, really.
- Anything by Mirriam Neal.
- An Easy Ways to Become a Saint // Paul O’Sullivan O.P.
- 33 Days to Morning Glory // Michael E. Gaitley <– which reminds me: I need to do my reading for today…
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court // Mark Twain
- Huckleberry Finn // Mark Twain
- Phantom of the Opera // Gaston Leroux
- The Bible // God
- Alice in Wonderland + Through the Looking Glass // Lewis Carroll
Films That Make Me Happy:
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- The Hobbit Trilogy
- The Hunger Games Series (it’s sobering + is rather hopeful)
- Little Boy
- Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation
- James Bond: Skyfall
- Labyrinth // starring the late David Bowie, may his soul rest in peace
- My Neighbor Totoro
Food That Makes Me Happy:
- Just not that weird spiky fruit whose insides taste + look like snot that I tried over a decade ago.
- Not that.
- Or eggplant.
Words That Make Me Happy:
Scents That Make Me Happy:
- Lebanese kitchens
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Taylor Swift’s Wonderstruck perfume
- Katy Perry’s Killer Queen perfume
- Old books
Random Things That Make Me Happy:
- Slicing avocados
- J-Rock + K-Pop
- Warm + fuzzy socks // but only in winter//and not even all the time
- Winter/Autumn clothes
- Free time//at least, I think I’d like it if I knew what it was…
- Sheets fresh out of the dryer
- Newly made beds
- Grandma’s house
- Two or three of my little cousins
Shows That Make Me Happy:
- Kill Me, Heal Me
- The Middle
- I Love Lucy
- The Dick Van Dyke Show
• Rules •
So what about you? Answer some or all of the questions. I’m interested in getting to know you!
Rana || xoxo