Good afternoon, friends!
I need help. I’m not liking “The Villain Authoress” as my blog name anymore for a few reasons:
- My posts deal with more than just writing. I’d like to leave a little more room for post content without readers looking at them through a writing sort of lens.
- I’d like something that can grow up with me (I’d come up with this tag when I was maybe 13 or 14? I’m 17 now and things have changed as they tend to do).
- I’d like a URL that captures more of my personality, so when you click onto this blog, you feel as if you’re stopping by to chat with an old friend, not read a post written by some obscure fairy of the cosmos.
Since I write for you to read, I’d like your opinion. Below is a poll and if you wouldn’t mind choosing your favorites, I’d appreciate it. 😉 Suggestions are also welcome.
(You can choose up to 3 options. 😉 )
Meanings behind the names:
2. everything-under-the-shade.wordpress.com — 1 and 2 are essentially a play on “everything under the sun” but, as a homeschooling redhead, I don’t do “sun.” 😛
3. theskepticeclectic.wordpress.com — I’m quite the skeptic and have many interests.
4. musings-of-a-ginger.wordpress.com — *points to hair* I think this is pretty self-explanatory.
5. legally-ginger.wordpress.com — *twists lock of red hair* This too. And I think there’s a movie called “Legally Blonde,” but I’ve never seen it. Is it okay to do a play on that…?
6. lostinwonderland.wordpress.com — Kind of whimsical and I like that.
7. myfavoriteflavorismore.wordpress.com — I try to do new things, so this can refer to food or life in general!