You know when you say something and someone says, “Hey! Me too!”? And you either get…
a. …really happy because you’ve found something in common with someone you feel is worth trying to make friends with.
b. …really aggravated because you thought you were special.
c. …super annoyed because you want nothing in common with the person you’re speaking with.
Well, I wonder if any of you feel the same way as I do. Hopefully, it’s a mutual a. option if you think, “Hey! Me too!” 😉
So do you ever feel…
- like dreaming big dreams and not caring what happens while simultaneously feeling like it’s not worth it to pursue a thing?
- that couples are the cutest and most revolting pairs of anything in the world?
- like taking an incredible amount of risks to see how far you can get while also wanting to stick to the safe options?
- like making friends with people while not wanting to put forth the effort to maintain that relationship?
- like saying exactly what’s on your mind while not daring to because you’d get punched in the face and grounded for life?
- like telling someone what’s on your mind but also not wanting to say a word about yourself?
- like being that sweet person everyone wants their children to be like but no one actually really likes while also wanting to be that bad girl everyone loves?
- like going to another country and living like the poor while also never wanting to leave the comfort of your own house?
- like being the one everyone looks up to while also wanting to be the quiet kid in the back?
- like saying something really smart while kind of going, “nah. No one wants to hear from me.”?
- like you’re the lowest of the low while also feeling like you’re better than everyone else?
- like listening to stupid pop songs while also wanting to listen to deep lyrics from a hard rock band?
- like giving advice to someone while also feeling kind of awkward and in no position worthy enough to do so?
- like being that encouraging person while also feeling fake when you do say something nice?
- like judging and hating everyone but feeling guilty for doing so?
- like wearing all black or more dresses but not wanting to scare everyone or break out of your norm, so you just wear the usual t-shirt and jeans?
- like being cute and cuddly while also wanting to metaphorically be a leather jacket with spikes?
- like wearing classy makeup while also wanting to go goth or something?
- like falling in love with someone or hating the guts out of the human race?
- like quitting school while simultaneously not wanting to give up?
- like not caring what grades you get, but also knowing you’d feel like a failure if you didn’t get straight A’s?
- like being immature and selfish while wanting to be seen as mature and selfless?
- like eating all healthy food but all junk food at the same time?
- like emailing and loving the crap out of someone while also feeling like you’re wasting their time?
- like you’re the most important person ever but also feeling like you’re worth less than dog poop?
- like you want to sleep all day but can’t because you have too much to do?
The list goes on. You too? Or am I just an awkward potato?