Ladies and gents, January is thoroughly enjoying all the attention! Please welcome him again for Round #2! *applause sounds as he walks up on stage*
1) What is your preferred hair color (on yourself)?
Hot pink. Totally. [/sarcasm]
2) How do you feel about the internet?
I don’t use it. But I think if I did, I would never leave the house. It’s got everything.
3) Do you like to read?
It depends. Alias is very mean when I try to read. She laughs. A lot. I think if I could read by myself, I’d like it better. As of right now, though, I hate it.
Alias: BUT YOU’RE HYSTERICAL. I’VE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE! GUYS, GUYS! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!
NO! I’M MOVING OUT IF YOU DO!
Alias: It’s a risk I’m willing to take.
“A- and… t-hey- they, ugh- called- them- themse- themselves! Got it! And they called themselves…” January squints at the word before shouting, “manure!”
I burst out laughing and have to stand up to keep from choking and walk around for half a minute before I can calm down enough to talk. January looks up at me, indignity written on his face.
“I’m still learning!” he says defensively.
I come around the back of the couch and pat his shoulder. “I know, dear, I know!” I reply as I wipe the tears from my eyes. He shrugs my hand off.
“We’ve been at this for over an hour,” he mutters, slamming the book shut. “I’m done.”
4) Who is your favorite person (fictional or real)?
Me. It’s an acceptable answer, right?
5) How do you feel about Rana?
That’s a weird question. I won’t answer it because I’m afraid of what she might do to me. My life hangs in the balance. So I’ll not tip the scale.
6) What’s your favorite fruit?
Pears. I like pears. And strawberries. And red apples.
7) Dogs or cats?
Well, I do prefer dogs, but I can see Alias being a cat lady.
8) Favorite car model?
I’d like a black Ferrari.
Alias: You don’t even know what a Ferrari is! *eyeroll*
They don’t need to know that!!!!!!
9) Do you have a girlfriend?
Are you available?
Alias: January, dear… *smiles sweetly*
Fine, fine. Alias. *sticks tongue out at her*
10) What’s your preferred genre of music?
I like folk music. Also, rock.
11) And the most important of all…
do you love me?
I should say yes, shouldn’t I?
12) Do you like cats?
I do. But I’m more of a puppy-person.
13) Do you want my evil cat that’s missing a few teeth?
No. Alias would though. She likes cats.
14) Favorite outfit?
15) Movies: action, drama, comedy, historical, educational, etc? Pick.
ALL THE CHOICES!!! Why do you do this to me? *rubs face* I like action, comedy, and yes. I’m a sucker for well-done romance.
16) What do you want next Christmas?
Two front teeth. *rolls eyes* Maybe this explains my Christmas lists.
“I think the longer you live, the shorter your Christmas list gets because you begin to realize that the things you want, you simply can’t find in a shop.”
17) Have you ever had a job?
Other than living and breathing and putting up with Alias? Yeah.
Alias: YOU put up with ME? Rephrase that right now, young man!
*sigh* *repeats it in a British accent*
Alias: I said rephrase not repeat!
*groans* Other than living and breathing? Yes. *forces a painful smile*
18) Were you to go to college, what would you study?
19) Do you like all the attention you’re receiving?
Of course. *big smiles*
20) Favorite thing to do with Alias?
21) If there was one piece of advice you could give, what would it be?
Treat everyone with respect and don’t ever assume you know what they’re going through. You don’t.
22) When is your brain most alive?
When it’s focused on me.
23) What’s your favorite movie?
I don’t have any favorites. I’m not an actor.
24) No one likes cleaning, but if you had to do it, what’s your favorite chore? What’s the one you would NOT want to do?
I like to pick out my clothes and get dressed. Yes, it’s a chore. The one I don’t like to do is put my clothes away or clean my room.
25) How many places have you lived?
One: Earth. But on earth, I’ve lost count.
26) What’s your favorite word?
27) If you had one day of your life left and you knew it, what would you choose to do?
I’d spend it with Alias and make sure she was okay.
28) What makes you laugh (besides yourself)?
…There are other humorous things in the world?
29) What’s your greatest fear?
I’ll be honest with you here. My biggest fear is losing Alias. If I lost her, I’d have no one to make me my meals and clean up after me and all that sort of thing.
30) What makes you happy?
Me. And food.
If you have any questions you’d like him to answer, just comment! 😀