The NCFCA speech and debate tournament was a success! 😀 I did pretty darn well, I think. 🙂
Now, I could hardly wait for February to roll around! xD Kind of ironic that we’re interviewing January in February… Anyway! Onto the questions! 😀
I promise that none of these questions are mine. 😉
1) What’s your favorite song, Jan?
I don’t have a favorite…
2) What’s your favorite color?
Hmmm…. blue, maybe. The deep blue color of the ocean just before a storm. It’s a wild color.
3) If you could wear whatever outlandish gear you want, what would you wear? =D
I would go for a jedi get-up. They’re cool, you know? Flowing capes, sweet boots, awesome tasers.
Alias: Darling, they’re lightsabers. Not tasers.
4) What is the weirdest place you’ve ever had to stay at/sleep in?
…Alias’s house. Have you ever been there? It’s HUGE! And then there’s all sort of weird noises. Don’t tell her, but I think the place is infested with rats and creepy crawlies.
5) Who is the nicest person you’ve ever met (besides Alias 😉
Maybe the captain of the ship I stowed away on. Or maybe my sister Havilah…
6) What is your favorite quote (by someone other than you, love)?
Why do you do this to me? There’s so many! *groans* Uhhh…. hm, let’s see. *scratches head* I’ll give you two. I’m generous (and horrible at choosing just one of anything): “Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.” – Mark Twain
“Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Mark Twain
7) Now that Alias has taught you to read, what are your favorite types of stories?
Adventure and fantasy. Not the dry stuff she likes. *pointed glare at Alias*
Alias: What?! You don’t like Plato’s Republic? But the DEBATES! The LOGIC! The-
*makes shooing motion with hand* My interview.
8 ) What’s your favorite animal?
Either cats, dogs, or chinchillas.
9) What’s your favorite novel?
Well, I really like Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.
10) [Not a question, but Jan wanted to reply to this anyway.] Jannybaby, I wuvs you.
Aw, I love you too! *ruffles your hair*
11) Do you get excited whenever January rolls around? ‘Cause every time I write the date in my journal I think of you. Or look at the calendar. Or anything that has your name. XD
Wow, I love these ego strokes! Yes, I do get excited when January comes around! It’s my favorite month. 🙂
12) What’s your favorite food?
The fresh kind.
13) Ballet or tap?
14) Opera or kpop?
Whyyyyyyyy? Ugh. Opera.
15) Favorite article of clothing? (I expect an interesting and unique answer from you on this one, lovey. XD)
I don’t like your expectations. They’re too high. And they’re just there. *groans* My top hat. And top coats. Interesting enough?
16) Do you ever talk to yourself or ask yourself questions or tell yourself stories?
Not really, no.
17) Do you like chipmunks?
Are you expecting me to say yes? I don’t know. They’re just cute little animals. I don’t have an opinion. It’s not like I’d want one as a pet.
18) Do you like geese?
No. They’re frightening things.
19) Geese or chipmunks?
In what scenario? Would I rather have a goose or a chipmunk as a pet? Which would I rather have attack me? Which would I prefer to dream about? If the first, chipmunk. If the second, chipmunk. If the third, chipmunk.
20) Winter or summer?
21) Fall or spring?
22) What’s your bedtime/getting up time?
I don’t have one. I just do what I want. Unless Alias is being bossy (which she frequently is). In that case, I go to bed around 10 or 11 and get up around 8 or 8:30.
23) How old are you?
24) I’ve already adopted you. You cool with that?
You got evidence to prove that statement, love? But sure. Just feed me and I’m good.
25) What’s your greatest injury you’ve ever suffered?
Physical? Hm… maybe when I broke my arm after it got caught in a rope on board the S.S. Astron.
26) Happiest memory? (Anything with Alias is definitely accepted).
Well, now, I guess you’re expecting an answer with a mention of her now, huh?
27) You gonna marry Alias?
Erm… I… uh… Well, just read the end of the, uh, book. I technically don’t exist. And that makes me very sad. Because I love being alive. I think the world would be a better place if it knew me. *sniff*
28) Favorite fairy tale?
Well, they’re all twisted and dark. *shrugs* Plus, I’m not one for fairy tales.
29) Favorite Disney movie?
Pirates of the Caribbean.
30) FAVORITE DISNEY PRINCESS????
Princess Leah. She is a Disney Princess now unfortunately. -_-
Hope you enjoyed that. 🙂 I’m sorry if it’s lame. I’m so tired. xD