Well, the Christmas music is now not on the radio.
That bugs me.
I mean, the 12 days of Christmas begin on Christmas and end on January 6. These people have it backwards. They start early and end on Christmas, when, in fact, they should start on Christmas and end later. *shrugs* Oh well.
Anyway, here’s what my Christmas looked like. 🙂
1) I woke up.
2) I got out of bed.
3) I walked down the stairs.
Okay, we’ll not do it that way. It’s monotonous.
Anyway, we got up a little late, so I popped some pre-made cinnamon rolls into the oven per Mom’s request and we all got dressed for church. After that, we opened up the gifts, went to Mass, came back home, relaxed, and then set off to see The Hobbit in 3D. ^_^ It was my second time seeing it, and it was still fantastic.
I just loved Thranduil. He was a wee bit creepy.
And beautiful. All the elves are so beautiful and I just wanted to pet their hair.
Especially that one elf’s hair. You know, the one who closed the first door to the jail cell when they caught the dwarves. Yeah.
And Smaug. I JUST WANT TO CURL UP UNDER ONE OF HIS WINGS AND SLEEP ON HIS GOLD. CAN I DO THAT WITHOUT BEING TURNED INTO A HUMAN MARSHMALLOW PLEASE?
Okay, so what did I get for Christmas? A lot, actually. O_O I wasn’t expecting this much and it’s crazy. But hey, I’m not complaining. 😛
- An iPod (nano, I think)
- A seven-year pen (seriously, how cool is that?!)
- A huge, fun pen!
- Navy blue Converse sneaks from my grandma! 😀
- Socks and underwear (you can never have too much of these)
- A Sherlock magnet ^_^
- Lindt Chocolate
- TEA – I GOT LOTS AND LOTS OF TEA (Gypsy Rose, Peach Ginger, Coconut Chai, Raspberry Chai, Apple Pie, Chai Iced Tea!!!!!)
- A beautiful mug that has black leaves on the outside that changes color when you put hot liquid inside! Also, an infuser!
- THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG SOUNDTRACK
- Keys (the kind you get at a craft store that are sort of like the charm-bracelet type)
- Corked Vials (I need to fill ’em up with stuff!)
I’d say it was a beautiful Christmas. No tears, minimal bickering between the siblings, a lovely Mass… Yep. Wonderful.
How was your Christmas? I hope it was as enjoyable as mine. ❤