“What should I post? I don’t want to start with important stuff ’cause not many people will read it.” So, I’ve decided to start with something not so important and save the important stuff for some other time when more people will read it. My topic? Me.
Yeah. Sorry. I know. It’s not the best subject. I’m a lame weirdo. And I’ve already got a page about me…
Maybe I’m interesting. Maybe I’m not. But whatever. Here we go!
1) I’m Roman Catholic and proud of it. My confirmation saint is Mary. ^_^ (If you have questions, refer to this since I can’t respond to you personally. 🙂 )
2) I like lists.
3) I’m mildly OCD (“You couldn’t tell by looking at my room, but…” – my OCD bestie on herself).
4) So… I’m an INTJ. I like to say that ’cause it makes me feel special. Apparently, that’s the rarest personality type out there…
5) I have blue eyes, but my right eye has a brown spot in it.
6) I’m 15 years old.
7) I have a crazy amount of acquaintances, but not many friends.
8) I’ve been told that I’m very mature for my age.
9) However, if they got to know me, they’d find out I’m a total nutball.
10) My little sister is watching Merlin right now (I’m sort of watching it too) and I’m listening to Evanescence.
11) I think Sir Gawain’s most profound line is, “I was dreaming of cheese that tasted like apple pie.”
12) I’m a music junkie.
13) My cat is watching Merlin from outside on the porch…
14) I AM SHERLOCKED!!!!
15) I loved Moriarty.
16) I once said, “I just said that in an Australian accent! Now you have to do it!” (Yes, I quote myself.)
17) Sometimes, I remember I have a skeleton in my body.
18) I have to babysit my little cousins and sister tonight.
19) I love to bake!
20) I have a horrid sweet tooth!
K, there’s 20 things about me. 😀 Now I will leave you with this terrifying image of me being professional at a speech and debate showcase where I had to be welcoming to people and make them want to join our speech and debate group.